Monday, October 20, 2008

Love Light 9/11/2001: A Unique Perspective.

There are now millions of 9/11 Truth Seekers and now Love Light provides a Unique Perspective on the whole thing.
I discovered Love Light on the Evening of 1/17/2007. I was an active 9/11 truther and a Numerologist doing experiments on words to go with 9/11/2001. I discovered that Love Light and 9/11/2001 were Interconnected and so began my Quest into Love Light.
I began my investigation into this theory of what I now call the Love Light Code because I began to see "Signs" that got my attention. The first one was that Love is 9 and 9 means Love! The second was that Light is 11 and 11 means Light! The third was that Love is 9/11/7 and Light is 11/9/2! The fourth is that Love Light is 9/11/11/9! The fifth is that 9/11/2001 is 9/11/3/5/11/9! The fifth sign shows the interconnection and these signs are Mirroring.
With that I began to develop the whole thing and I discovered more signs and developed the Love Light symbol from it's "Magic Sign".
The point to this is the many principals that came from this Code. One being that 9/11/2001 should have been a "Holy Day". Another that this day was purposely chosen for the maximum intended negative effect from the negative energy of the event. Also that this could be called Hate and Darkness. That this was used to create conditions for going to War. That this negative energy also came from the prosecution of the wars, the torture and it's distructive effects on innocent men, women and children. That distruction is the opposite effect of Creation and can rightly be called evil and satanic!
With these and other principals I have endeavored to find an antidote to Hate and Darkness through Love Light.
Love is the Love of all Creation and Light is the Truth. It seems like a message from God to Save Us and it says: "Have No Self Interest, be Doubly Generous and Good to All".

No comments: