Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This was how I discovered the Love Light Symbol




In order to see the Divine Nature of the Love Light Symbol and how I perceive the Spiritual Connection with Christ we need to look again at how I made it. There are geometric laws that define every Name Sign and how it's made.

The Love Light Symbol is governed by these laws and this method has connected it a tradition of symbology that is thousands of years old. Without knowing this it is hard to see the true relevance to connect it with Christ.

This is a Mystery and I can't account for why this is so but like all Mysteries; the more we search, the more amazing knowledge we discover. I believe that we are encountering laws of the Universe that Transcend both Science and Religion and open up another dimension that will eventually connect the Conscious and Subconscious Mind.

Love Light.

No comments: