Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Wonder.


I Wonder.
Day after day, night after night I pray to get some really awesome input from the Spiritual World. I would think; Christ; I may be really deluded but I think you should feel like talking to me or you might want to send me an Angel to talk to me and at least tell me how I’m doing. After all; I promote you to the World all the time and for that I loose friends, take a chance of being martyred myself and have hardly any good feedback from those I reach out to. I spend so much time doing it and sometimes all I get is people telling me to take them off the list. I thought I was on your team; Christ; so why don’t you or one of your agents talk to me?
Well he probably has been and I just haven’t been picking up on it but… What I’ve really been doing to arrive at what I say are very profound conclusions is just using my head and figuring things out and not shutting anything out that might disagree with one conventional wisdom paradigm or another.
I’ve always said “the Holy Spirit is Very Subtle” and this is born out by my lack of good feedback.
I have gotten some really amazing signs but it’s been a long time and maybe they were supposed to be kept secret but I told a few people; so they quit coming.
I have pretty good dreams and sometimes their interpretation is astounding. But I’ve never talked to Jesus! I’ve seen myself in a dream and Tigers as well as a few recent Presidents. I’ve seen my diseased parents and a diseased Aunt and thousands of other people. I’ve seen and heard Satan; who I opposed with many others but I can’t remember seeing and hearing Jesus.
Sometimes Newmeralligy seems like discovering an old tablet that talks about things that are long gone. It seems like a formula that was left behind by Ancient Ones as a tool for whom ever wants to learn to Understand God. So I use it and try to get others to see the things I’ve found.
It’s really just Logic, though. Like Stephen Hawkins; but with a belief in God/Goddess instead of a PHD in Astrophysics.
And I give it to you and you don’t owe me anything and neither does Christ.
I’d love to see him, though, or one of his Angels, or you.
Love Light

No comments: