Thursday, June 16, 2011

2011 Chart.



I made a Chart for the entire Year of 2011. I started out by doing a chart for May and then just kept doing more Charts until I had the whole year. I have begun 2012 and another Chart for the 9 year Cycle.
I will be updating my comments and checking the 2011 Chart to find more patterns as time goes on.
There seems to be a great new realization coming out of this chart with various Number Energies and their source.
Granted; this system is one I have expanded and some of it's techniques are unknown to other Numerologists but I believe it's conclusions can be verified logically as well as Numerologically. To me it’s a great tool to explore with and discover Truth that is hiding in plane sight.
What I think is most interesting about this is the implication that we can see the source of a number energy by the Star Sign. From here a New Theory is born and implies a need for New Logic.

No comments: