Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last Picture of Esser's Peace and Moving On.




A short sabatical would now be a more accurate discription of my sojurne at Esser's Peace. It was a Good and Light filled experience defining Truth. Truth for Light. I found it there. Face time with possible nature connections and success growing food were the visions I held and two out of three aint bad. One more experience and we're all closer to the goal. Still could be a Fall Garden somewhere else with other people creating in a place where Humanity cooperates and coexists with Nature; living on the land and working it's life giving power.
I found that Nature can feel so right but if our Minds don't meld the Human connection is not right and it's impossible to feel inspired and in the right place.
So I travel on. I'm Free! Back home for now and back out very soon when the fair winds blow.
Love Light

No comments: