Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2/16/2011: All I Really Want To Say Today........

All I really want to say today is that this blog is evolving and there's many flaws to overcome as I try to express what I want to say. I write something and think it's great and then I have another look at it and freak out and rewrite and edit and then I look at it again and do it all over and over and over.
Sometimes, thank God, eventually I read it later and say "that's perfect. It's exactly what I wanted to say".
Getting there is the problem and I usually publish prematurely and sometimes with an announcement where a lot of people go check it out.
So sorry. Please forgive the misunderstandings that come from this.
I'm not a trained writer in the respect that I ever went to college or to a writing class after high school. In fact I dropped out of High School after an old tight ass male teacher gave me an F on an essay that I had worked really hard on and thought was good.
Most of what I have learned has been at "The School of Hard Knocks" and I think this blog qualifies as Higher Learning at Knocks.
It is a lot to ask of people to keep checking back to see if I have it right yet but that is what I'm going to ask you to do. I need the pressure to write and I use public opinion to streighten me out.
Maybe I'll just make an announcement when I finally get it.
The ideas are there and they are right but mostly my problem is that they are too offensive.
Yesterday I learned a new term: "Tribal Moral Community". Pretty Cool! I wonder which one I belong in? Some day I hope to find out.
Love Light Smith

No comments: